EACEA Funding Call Webinars for MEDIA Calls
The EACEA will host a series of funding webinars on the new MEDIA calls over the coming months.
You can find the links to all the EACEA webinars on this page or use the links below to join directly. There is no need for advance registration. After the webinars, all videos and presentations will also be uploaded to the EACEA web page.
All the webinar links as well as playback videos and presentations are available on the same EACEA web page.
- TV & Online Content, Friday 27th October.
- Markets & Networking, Monday, 6th November, 1pm - 2pm Irish time
- Video Games & Immersive Content, Tuesday 21st November, 1.30pm - 2.30pm Irish time
- Films on the Move, Wednesday, 29th November, 2pm - 3.30pm Irish time.
- Innovative Tools & Business Models, Friday, 24th November, 10am - 11am Irish time
- Networks of European Film Festivals, Tuesday, 5th December, 9.30am - 11am Irish time
- European Co-development, Tuesday 16th January, 1pm - 3.30pm Irish time.
CROSS SECTOR WEBINARS
- Media Literacy, Monday, 4th December, 10am to 11am Irish time.
- Journalism Partnerships, Wednesday 6th December, 10am - 11am Irish time.
- Creative Innovation Lab, 12th January 2024, 9.30 am - 11am Irish time.
Please do contact us if you would like to get advice on any of the calls and how best to prepare your MEDIA applications.